UDA Technologies is seeking individuals for team and project leader positions in Software Engineering and Technology positions in the Auburn office. Selected individuals will work as a team with software development, presales engineering, and marketing staff to develop and advance a suite of integrated project management software applications.
Candidates must have a software engineering, computer science, or related degree and 2-5 years of commercial software development experience. Ideal candidates will have a mature and outgoing personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus working knowledge in database development, Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required). These are full-time, long-term positions.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Act as a team lead to accomplish development initiatives
- Develop, document, and maintain product application source code
- Review and debug product application source code to maintain quality control standards
- Ability to development and/or manage a version controlled environment - Microsoft SourceSafe
- Develop new components for growing software suite
- Provide advanced application support
- Evaluate customer needs and provide feedback for new product features
- Analyze and improve software development plan and procedures
- Participate in analyzing and planning new opportunities and markets for software
- Minimum of 2-5 years of commercial software development experience
- B.S. in software engineering, computer science, or related degree
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required)
- MCAD/MCP or MCSD preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of software development cycles
- Ability to plan for and meet development deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs