UDA Technologies is seeking full-time Customer Service Associates in the Auburn office. Successful candidates will be involved in a variety of operations including answering inbound sales calls, maintaining client contacts, providing product support, assisting quality control, assisting logistics and shipping operations, and managing client database and documentation.
Ideal candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, have a mature and outgoing personality, and be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Answer and direct inbound sales calls and technical support calls and emails
- Provide technical support for client base
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of different projects based on skill set and interest
- Participate in planning and implementing marketing campaigns for new software releases
- Analyze audience through sales and technical support calls and continually use audience analysis to improve customer service approach
- Maintain a customer focus and suggest new product features, marketing strategies, and other solutions based on client feedback
- Participate in analyzing and planning new opportunities and markets for software
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Customer Service skills for a variety of product and project types (experience required)
- Strong project management skills
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs