UDA Technologies is seeking full-time Business Analysts for the Auburn office. Business Analysts will work closely with clients and system engineers to act as both a technical expert and presales engineer. Key responsibilities will include planning and implementing system design and product marketing strategies.
Ideal candidates will excel at strategic planning and problem solving, enjoy working with new technology and computers, have excellent people skills, and be able to react quickly to solve issues. Ideal candidates will also have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, have a mature and outgoing personality, and be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Develop expert understanding of all products and consult on system design, utilization, and availability
- Coordinate problem solving and troubleshooting actions with various UDA departments
- Act as a liaison between system engineers and marketing/sales staff
- Ensure that standards and methodology are upheld during product development, testing, and client contacts
- Participates in client meetings and assist in research and fact finding
- Direct online demonstrations and conference calls to illustrate software capabilities
- Participate in planning and implementing strategy for new software releases
- Test software and suggest improvements based on knowledge of customer needs and experience
- Assist in developing and maintaining technical support standards designed to improve the quality of client service
- Determine and implement creative sales, marketing, and support solutions designed to best assist client base
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of different projects based on skill set and interest
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or related field
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Experience with QuickBooks desired
- Experience with SQL Server or other databases a plus
- Knowledge of VBA, .NET, and other languages a plus
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs