UDA Technologies is seeking full-time Market Research Analysts for the Auburn office. Market Research Analysts will study competitive environments and work closely with management, project directors and clients to develop product strategies. Key responsibilities will include planning and implementing product positioning, pricing and marketing strategies.
Ideal candidates will excel at strategic planning and problem solving, enjoy working with new technology and computers, have excellent people skills, and be able to quickly identify new opportunities. Ideal candidates will also have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, have a mature and outgoing personality, and be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Analyze Product Strategies, Segmentations and Markets
- Design Product Positioning, Pricing and Marketing Strategies
- Develop Options for achieving Domestic and International Sales Goals
- Coordinate Product Initiatives across multiple UDA departments
- Develop expert understanding of all products and consult on system design, utilization, and availability
- Act as a liaison between system engineers and marketing/sales staff
- Ensure that standards and methodology are upheld during product testing, and client contacts
- Participates in client meetings and assist in research and fact finding
- Direct online demonstrations and conference calls to illustrate software capabilities
- Test software and suggest improvements based on knowledge of customer needs and experience
- Assist in developing and maintaining technical support standards designed to improve the quality of client service
- Determine and implement creative sales, marketing, and support solutions designed to best assist client base
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of different projects based on skill set and interest
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Business or related field, MBA
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong multi-project planning skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Experience with QuickBooks desired
- Experience with SQL Server or other databases a plus
- Knowledge of VBA, .NET, and other languages a plus
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs